Josh had a tiny four-cup coffee maker when we got married. I think he'd had that thing for years and it looked aweful so we decided it was time to move on. Plus, the new programmable brew feature makes life so much easier, especially on the days Josh goes to the station (and the buttons are so much fun to play with...Morgan...). So whenever you decide its time to visit, and some of you are slacking in that area, we'll take care of all your coffee needs. I'll even make fresh cinnamon rolls if you stay overnight.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The New Kid on the Counter
Say hello to the newest member on our kitchen counter! His name is Mr. Coffee and he hails from our local Bed Bath & Beyond.
Josh had a tiny four-cup coffee maker when we got married. I think he'd had that thing for years and it looked aweful so we decided it was time to move on. Plus, the new programmable brew feature makes life so much easier, especially on the days Josh goes to the station (and the buttons are so much fun to play with...Morgan...). So whenever you decide its time to visit, and some of you are slacking in that area, we'll take care of all your coffee needs. I'll even make fresh cinnamon rolls if you stay overnight.
Josh had a tiny four-cup coffee maker when we got married. I think he'd had that thing for years and it looked aweful so we decided it was time to move on. Plus, the new programmable brew feature makes life so much easier, especially on the days Josh goes to the station (and the buttons are so much fun to play with...Morgan...). So whenever you decide its time to visit, and some of you are slacking in that area, we'll take care of all your coffee needs. I'll even make fresh cinnamon rolls if you stay overnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment