We're home and we're tired! Clay drove us down to Dallas last night (thanks again, Clay!) and we woke up at 4am this morning to catch a shuttle to the airport. I think we both slept almost the entire flight. It was 7 degrees and snowing when we landed this morning and we can't seem to get warm, even under 3 thick blankets! There's about 3-4 inches of snow right now and it has frozen to the ground but the roads are clear.
We had a great time at home even though it was such a chaotic, short trip. We got to see almost everyone, eat some really great food, enjoy a late Christmas together, and spend New Year's Eve with wonderful friends.
We had a great time at home even though it was such a chaotic, short trip. We got to see almost everyone, eat some really great food, enjoy a late Christmas together, and spend New Year's Eve with wonderful friends.
Christmas at the Robinsons
Childhood Friends on New Year's Eve:
Jeff, Alex, Ben, Josh, and Aaron
Josh and Alex, who is back in Iraq.
When we got home I realized I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked of family, but I'll post a few more pictures later when we recieve them.




1 comment:
Josh and Karale,
I really appreciate the blog site. We will be tickled to death to keep up with you. We also appreciate your taking the time to com by and see us. I know you didn't have much time and it made us feel really special. Stella and I love you guys very much.
Bill & Stella
Post a Comment