Thursday, February 7, 2008

Guess who's ready for surgery!

Tuesday, while running errands, I decided to pick up a little surprise for Josh to give him something to look forward to after he gets home from surgery (and to keep him occupied). What else would he want but the 2nd Season of Lost? I got home, wrapped it up and hid it in the back of our closet with my shoes thinking I'd give it to him Sunday night.

Well...guess who got home and decided he needed to pick up the 2nd and 3rd seasons last night? I tried to stall or change the subject thinking he'd get distracted and forget about it for a few days because I wanted to surprise him. He kept talking about it and then, being the softy that I am, I said "Well, I have a present for you...if you can find it you can have it."

About five minutes later he was ripping the wrapping paper. Then somehow we ended up with the 3rd Season later last night...

1st, 2nd, and 3rd Seasons + our new tv: guess who's ready for surgery?!

1 comment:

Flo said...

Not that this compares to surgery recovery, but when Brian and I decided to quit drinking for four months, we spent our weekends watching Lost and Stargate SG-1 (all 10 seasons). DVDs are the perfect way to relax and kill time :) Good job Karale!