
Since getting our tv, the wall behind it has been looking pretty bare. Its a huge wall and its hard to decorate when you don't have much furniture to spare. But...
Last year Josh brought home two hideous speakers a guy at the station was giving away, they're at least a product of the 80's I think. Every time I looked at them I cringed but the other day I decided to cover them with extra Ikea curtains that we weren't using and vwalah!
I also talked Josh into posing for a few fun pictures and after about 50 tries, we got some good ones! Bless his heart, he was so patient with me and my sporadic perfectionism! I wanted something different than the normal posed pictures, something you might not expect. Anyway, we're both pleased with how they turned out! But hanging four frames in a straight line was a completely different ordeal! I came up with the craziest way to make sure they were all straight and spaced evenly, and threw a few fits before it was all said and done, but it worked!
This is the final product...for now...and please excuse Josh's feet at the bottom:
Last year Josh brought home two hideous speakers a guy at the station was giving away, they're at least a product of the 80's I think. Every time I looked at them I cringed but the other day I decided to cover them with extra Ikea curtains that we weren't using and vwalah!
I also talked Josh into posing for a few fun pictures and after about 50 tries, we got some good ones! Bless his heart, he was so patient with me and my sporadic perfectionism! I wanted something different than the normal posed pictures, something you might not expect. Anyway, we're both pleased with how they turned out! But hanging four frames in a straight line was a completely different ordeal! I came up with the craziest way to make sure they were all straight and spaced evenly, and threw a few fits before it was all said and done, but it worked!
This is the final product...for now...and please excuse Josh's feet at the bottom:




1 comment:
This was such an awesome idea!!! I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment