Happy Birthday, Morgan! I don't think we could ask for a better sister. We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you and will see you soon! (Your card is in the mail!)Yesterday was Josh's first day back to work! He's glad to be back into the swing of things and so am I. We had a really great time while he was home recooperating but we're glad things are getting back to normal. Last week some friends asked us how we'd managed being together for 3 weeks straight without strangling the other. We really had such a great time relaxing, lounging and watching movies together, it was almost like a vacation...although having a beach outside our apartment would have been nice instead of all the recent snow. Some days we didn't even get out of our pajamas! There were a few times that we drove each other nuts, but those were few and far between. Oh, and
Yesterday my Tumbling Tom tomato seeds showed up in the mail! I'll wait a couple of weeks before I plant them though. I've got to get more potting soil first!




1 comment:
Hey, I changed the permissions on my blog so that you don't have to log in each time...I just updated my page - if you're interested. ;)
Hope it's easier now for you to read...
Post a Comment