Thursday, March 20, 2008

We Have a Food Blog!

Well, we have another blog! Its a food blog. Basically, its just something fun but its also to keep a record of what we eat, how we liked it and share some favorite recipes. Believe it or not, food blogs are really popular with bloggers.

"I know what you're thinking: Why in the world has she made another one?! Well, I'll tell ya. I thought it would be fun, plain and simple. It's a way to keep up with the things we've made (ok, mostly what I've made, unless Josh starts feeling creative on occasion), other things we've discovered and enjoyed and share them with you.

Disclaimer: I have been known to have a few flops in the kitchen, who hasn't, right? There will be triumphs, disasters, probably a few tears and who knows what else. And I'm not promising anything so magnificent
that your tastebuds refuse to ever eat anything else
".

So here's the link: What Josh & Karale Ate. Go check it out and check it often because I'll be updating it a few times each week. I've also added a permanant link to it over on the left side of the page so you can access it when you visit this blog. Enjoy!

No comments: