Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pansies and Petunias

This week's weather just keeps getting better and better! By the end of this week we'll be enjoying days in the 70's.

Last week I ordered some Ivory Shock Wave Petunias that I'll transplant later into 2 hanging baskets; those seeds arrived in the mail yesterday! I ran to Meijer this afternoon to pick up some Miracle Grow Potting Mix and just happened to see a little flat of 6 pansies for $2.00! When I got home I planted those and put them on a stand that is right by our door. I also planted the petunia seeds! That makes a total of 18 peat pots on the guest bedroom windowsill!

Josh is doing great with physical therapy. His flexion and extension are an amazing 100%! He's working on balance and strengthing excercises now.

Shock Wave Petunias

Pansies on our balcony:

No comments: