Yesterday Josh, J and L represented their station in the 2nd Annual Wallyball Tournament, hosted by ANT Detroit. About 8-9 teams, who were all area Coastguardsmen, participated. Josh's team won the tournament, which means that it's the station's second year in a row to win! They each got an individual trophy and a huge team trophy (which I dont have pictures of) that will eventually have their names engraved on and will stay at the their station until next year's tournament.
Wallyball is a cross between volleyball and raquetball and is played much like beach volleyball, but on a raquetball court. I've added a video I found to give you an idea of the game.
Wallyball is a cross between volleyball and raquetball and is played much like beach volleyball, but on a raquetball court. I've added a video I found to give you an idea of the game.




1 comment:
Congratulations guys! That award looks pretty badass!
Post a Comment