Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trip to OK and Nichole & Bryant's Wedding

Morgan and I drove to OK on June 5th for Nichole and Bryant's wedding. While we were there, I had a wonderful time with family, going to the lake, getting JJ's Shaved Ice, watching my cousin T pitch in her softball games, shopping with my mom and grandma, and eating great food. I was even able to meet up with Rebekah, Chad and Little Miss Madilyn, who they're expecting next month! Unfortunately, Josh had to work so he wasn't able to make the trip; I missed him so much!

The wedding festivities were alot of fun: a shower, bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner, and the wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful. Congratulations Nichole and Bryant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that shaved ice looks amazing...and so do you! :)

that sounds creepy, but you get my drift.

Josh & Karale said...

Corrine, it was SO good! And thanks! I know what you mean;)