Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

On the 24th Josh and I went to a Halloween party hosted by some of Morgan's friends in Ohio.  We finally debuted our costumes:  I was a Bun in the Oven and Josh was the Chef, or "Papa Josh" as he wrote on his chef jacket.  We'd never dressed up as a coordinating couple before, so it was fun!  If you'll notice, Poppyseed's due date is set as the time on the oven clock!  I wrapped the oven in paper and Josh basically did everything else while I dug out my culinary school uniform.  He really did a great job!

Justin and Morgan were 80's rockstars and they looked so great!  We had alot of fun with them that weekend, and at the Halloween party.  Thanks to Mo for sharing the pictures she took!









1 comment:

Flo said...

You guys are all SO adorable!!