Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today's Baby Shower

Karale, Elizabeth and Marchia

This afternoon I attended a baby shower for Elizabeth, a fellow Coast Guard wife, while Josh went out with the father-to-be and some of the guys he works with for some guy-time. It was the biggest shower I've ever attended with over 80 guests in a rented wedding/conference center. We played lots of games and were even served a very nice meal. It was much different than the baby showers we have in Oklahoma but I had a great time and Liz recieved a ton of baby gifts!

Josh also had a good time with the guys while we girls did our thing. They found a neat place to hang out and had some really great pizza and appetizers. They got back right when the shower had ended and just in time to start loading up all the vehicles with gifts. We also helped them unload everything and I helped sort through diapers. We've made alot of great friends up here.

No comments: