Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tomato Seeds Are Planted!


Yesterday I planted 6 tomato seeds and 2 more morning glory seeds. I realized our hot water heater in our laundry room is the best place for them since it's so warm and will germinate the seeds quicker in the humidity. Once they have sprouted I'll move them to the windowsill and plant 3 more tomato seeds because for now, I've run out of room on the water heater! The other seeds that have sprouted, the morning glory, black-eyed susan vine, and moonflower vines are still doing well on the windowsill! I also found 2 more hanging baskets at Meijer to match my other two we used last year. The the tomatoes and black-eyed susan vine will go in them when it warms up outside.

1 comment:

Chad&Bekah said...

i wish you the best with your tomatoes! sounds like fun...i usually end up killing plants.. :)
Miss you.