I've been eyeing this camera for awhile and after discussing it with Josh, we bought it today! It's a Nikon D40 SLR and it's my very very early birthday present. With all that we'll be doing this summer, with family coming to visit, the possibility of going to Niagara Falls in late June and our cheap-o camera about to bite the dust, it was time to invest in a good one. Plus, you can't go to Niagara Falls with anything but a nice camera! So get yourself ready for fantastic pictures from here on out!I couldn't be more thrilled with the camera and Josh is pretty excited about it too! This evening we took a walk around our neighborhood and took pictures of all the tulips and trees that have started to blossom. Springtime up here is absolutely gorgeous! You can't go anywhere without seeing trees covered in pink or white flowers. I'll share more pictures from our walk later this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment