Friday, August 22, 2008

Feels Like the First Time...

We have a fairly busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight we'll be going to a Foreigner concert with some friends (we're so excited!), Saturday morning we'll be driving down to Ohio to visit Morgan and possibly do a bit of shopping together, and we plan to get back home sometime Sunday evening!

I'll try to do some twittering for those of you interested. Check out our Twitter Updates over on the right side of our blog or click here. And of course there will be lots of pictures to come! Enjoy your weekend!

UPDATE:
We just got home from the concert and man, oh man, do I have quite a story! One of our friends pulled some strings for me and I was able to be within just a few feet of the band! One of the most amazing experiences I've ever had! Now to get rid of this headache from the speakers... I'll elaborate and post some awesome pictures when we get home from Morgan's!

No comments: