Thursday, August 28, 2008

Foreigner Concert: Volume 3

The last band member to show off for my camera was Kelly Hansen, Foreigner's lead singer. He was a tiny little ball of energy! Kelly danced around and ended up climbing the speaker I was standing next to and he danced there for awhile.


I stayed for the last two songs of the night, including Jukebox Hero. I stood there, snapping pictures and taking the moment in for about 20 minutes--I couldn't stop smiling. At the conclusion of the show, Kelly Hansen shouted out "Thank you, Detroit!" of course! When I went back to our group of friends, they couldn't believe I had gotten to experience what I did. They scrolled through the hundreds of pictures I'd just taken and then we snapped a few of each other before heading back to our vehicles.


On our drive back home, Josh and I still couldn't believe what I had just been apart of. I gave him a play-by-play and wished he would have gone with me. After some of the adrenaline had slightly subsided, I had to pop some Tylenol to get rid of a headache, thanks to the huge speaker I'd stood beside. But no headache could take the smile off my face because Foreigner had just flung their sweat on me!

4 comments:

Amber said...

What a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Your pictures are great, Karale!

Chad&Bekah said...

great pictures!!! i have never heard of Foreigner though...haha. ;)

Mary said...

That is so cool!!

(and I love your bag!)

AshleyCD said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time:)