Justin introduced us to lemon shake-ups and the fair's famous pork chops, which were the best I think I've ever had! Later Josh and Morgan had a funnel cake and elephant ear, and I tried the fair's "shaved ice" but it was no comparison to JJ's Shaved Ice back home. At the end of the night we watched some sort of a truck-pull but that got old quickly so we snapped a few more pictures and went home.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
At the County Fair with Mo and Justin
Josh and I spent the weekend at Morgan's again in July. It was too cool to swim so we did some shopping at The Greene, celebrated Sophi's 1st Birthday and went to Justin's hometown county fair (I'm sure Morgan will post pics of Sophi's birthday, so I'll leave those to her).
Justin introduced us to lemon shake-ups and the fair's famous pork chops, which were the best I think I've ever had! Later Josh and Morgan had a funnel cake and elephant ear, and I tried the fair's "shaved ice" but it was no comparison to JJ's Shaved Ice back home. At the end of the night we watched some sort of a truck-pull but that got old quickly so we snapped a few more pictures and went home.





Justin introduced us to lemon shake-ups and the fair's famous pork chops, which were the best I think I've ever had! Later Josh and Morgan had a funnel cake and elephant ear, and I tried the fair's "shaved ice" but it was no comparison to JJ's Shaved Ice back home. At the end of the night we watched some sort of a truck-pull but that got old quickly so we snapped a few more pictures and went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment