Morgan and I got up early Saturday morning and went to Zumba class with Abby, we took the Jeep and rode with the doors off and the top down! After lunch we all hopped into Morgan's huge pool and swam all day (and I think we all got some degree of a sunburn! oops!). We had such a great time, Morgan's pool is so relaxing! Thanks, Mo!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Swimming at Mo's!
I'm late getting this post up, but better late than never, I guess. On June 26th we drove down to Morgan's for the weekend. Nichole and Bryant also drove to Morgan's so we had our own little family reunion!
Morgan and I got up early Saturday morning and went to Zumba class with Abby, we took the Jeep and rode with the doors off and the top down! After lunch we all hopped into Morgan's huge pool and swam all day (and I think we all got some degree of a sunburn! oops!). We had such a great time, Morgan's pool is so relaxing! Thanks, Mo!
Morgan and I got up early Saturday morning and went to Zumba class with Abby, we took the Jeep and rode with the doors off and the top down! After lunch we all hopped into Morgan's huge pool and swam all day (and I think we all got some degree of a sunburn! oops!). We had such a great time, Morgan's pool is so relaxing! Thanks, Mo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
it was fun!!! we need to do it again once it warms up!!!
Post a Comment