
Today was the prettiest day we've had all year and tomorrow should be just as nice! 60° and sunny with just a slight breeze, I even noticed some green shoots around the apartments that will probably grow into daffodils soon! We decided to run to Meijer (in the Jeep with the top down, of course) for a few things this afternoon because we're finally firing up the grill! Josh mixed up the burgers while I made burger buns and a peach cobbler. Head over to our food blog to see
tonight's dinner, you're mouth will water!
Josh stayed outside for about an hour this afternoon cleaning his Jeep while I washed our apartment windows and got dinner ready. There was also a little squirrel running around the Jeep digging for nuts he'd stored in other tenant's flower pots.


This evening as I was checking the tomato and morning glory seeds I planted this past week I noticed a tiny sprout from the morning glory (first pic) and I have 2 tiny tomato sprouts, one in each peat pot (second pic)!!! I'm pretty excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment